The Hiberband Direct modems on the ground communicate with the satellite at 400MHz (UHF). The connection between the satellite and ground stations (satellite downlink to download collected modem data) makes use of S-Band.
Articles in this section
- What is Hiberband Direct?
- How does Hiberband Direct work?
- What are the Hiberband Direct modem specs?
- What is the maximum latency of the Hiberband Direct network?
- In which spectrum does Hiberband Direct operate?
- What is the expected battery life of an IoT device with Hiberband Direct integrated?
- How do I redesign my LoRa / Sigfox / cellular based device to work with Hiberband Direct?