The LPGAN modems on the ground communicate with the satellite at 400mhz (UHF). The satellite downlink (the connection between the satellite and ground stations) makes use of S Band.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hiberband LPGAN?
- How does the Hiberband LPGAN work?
- When will the Hiberband LPGAN be live?
- Does Hiber have its own satellite constellation?
- What type of connectivity does the Hiberband LPGAN offer?
- What is the size of the message I can send?
- What is the expected battery life of a Hiber-enabled IoT application?
- What does the service cost?
- In which spectrum does Hiber transmit?
- Does the Hiberband LPGAN modem come with a battery?