No, it does not include a battery. Different users will implement the Hiberband modem in a different device for a different application, therefore we cannot provide a one size fits all battery.
Articles in this section
- Hiberband LPGAN modem datasheet (public)
- Does the Hiberband LPGAN modem come with a battery?
- What is the expected battery life of a Hiber-enabled IoT application?
- How do I redesign my LoRa / Sigfox / cellular based device to work with Hiber?
- What is the size of the Hiberband antenna?
- What is the Hiberkit and what can I do with it?