The message size is 1250 bits, this is the size of the payload our customers can use. In addition to this payload we send the following information in the header by default: unique modem ID, GPS based location and time stamp. Therefore, the total data package size is 1400 bits.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hiberband LPGAN?
- How does the Hiberband LPGAN work?
- When will the Hiberband LPGAN be live?
- Does Hiber have its own satellite constellation?
- What type of connectivity does the Hiberband LPGAN offer?
- What is the size of the message I can send?
- What is the expected battery life of a Hiber-enabled IoT application?
- What does the service cost?
- In which spectrum does Hiber transmit?
- Does the Hiberband LPGAN modem come with a battery?