Hiberband is the first Low Power Global Area Network (LPGAN), offered by Hiber. Hiberband delivers global connectivity for sensor and Internet of Things (IoT) related devices at affordable cost, by launching our own satellite network. This makes our service the first true global IoT network.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hiberband LPGAN?
- How does the Hiberband LPGAN work?
- When will the Hiberband LPGAN be live?
- Does Hiber have its own satellite constellation?
- What type of connectivity does the Hiberband LPGAN offer?
- What is the size of the message I can send?
- What is the expected battery life of a Hiber-enabled IoT application?
- What does the service cost?
- In which spectrum does Hiber transmit?
- Does the Hiberband LPGAN modem come with a battery?